V EXHIBITING SPACE CONSTRUCTION AND FITTING
A. STAND MOUNTING
- The Exhibitor shall design, mount, fit and dismantle his stand at his own cost. The Exhibitor may carry out the exhibiting space construction and fitting:
- Engaging Belgrade Fair Design Office as his constructor
- Engaging registered constructors at Belgrade Fair
- Some other way
- The Exhibitors shall pay the compulsory compensation of mutual costs for the period of hall preparation and clearing away. Belgrade Fair Price List shall determine the compensation amount and the payment liability bearers upon this basis.
- By its shape, aesthetic look and quality, a stand shall be in accordance with the general conception, i.e. space distribution for the specific fair event.
- Belgrade Fair shall determine the stand mounting commencement date for each fair event separately. The shortest period for the mounting commencement is 4 (four) days before a fair event opening, and the longest one 10 (ten) days.
- The structure used for the exhibiting space construction at Belgrade Fair shall obey technical and safety regulations (particularly as regarding the structure stability, electrical cables and devices and fire protection) and other conditions stipulated by the present General Rules. The Exhibitor/Constructor shall submit, upon requirement of Belgrade Fair's person in charge, any certificates and documents on the used structure license. For any non-typical structure, other than shell scheme, a statical calculation shall be submitted accordingly.
- Each Exhibitor/Constructor shall obtain approval of his stand design in Belgrade Fair Design Office.
- The design shall be submitted for approval in 3 (three) copies and it shall include the minimum graphic elements clearly showing the space size, structure type, height levels and construction methods.
- Basis and two dimensional drawings (in the scale 1:100 or 1:50), or a three dimensional sketch
- A brief technical description of the stand
- The Exhibitors constructing their stands themselves, or through a non-registered constructor, shall submit a construction staff list (name and ID number)
- Should the Exhibitor use an adjacent stand wall as his own, he shall obtain approval of such use from the adjacent stand in writing
- Should the Exhibitor plan a multi-level stand construction, he shall apply for it in a special heading of the Application for Participation
- For special or multi-level structures provided for by design, a statical calculation by an authorized person, material safety certificates (fire protection, civil engineering, etc.) shall be submitted enclosed with the design
- The Exhibitor / Constructor shall submit to Belgrade Fair Design Office his stand design for approval, solely within the working hours, at 8.00 a.m.-10.00 a.m., not later than three days before the deadline for commencement of the exhibiting space utilization.
- The Exhibitor/Constructor may commence his stand construction in a hall only upon submitting his approved design and the hall work permit to the Hall Supervisor for inspection. Any moving and staying of people in the hall is permitted only with identity documents.
Each Exhibitor / Constructor shall have the right to not more than10 (ten) identity documents free of charge.
- Designers of Belgrade Fair Design Office shall approve the design.
- The Design Office shall approve the design, if it is in accordance with stipulations of the General Rules upon Participation at Belgrade Fair Events, technical conditions and safety regulations, not later than 3 (three) days after receipt of the submitted design.
- The Exhibitor / Constructor shall make sure that his constructed stand fully complies with the approved design. Any significant amendments of an already approved design shall be subject to approval of the Belgrade Fair Design Office.
- The permit for his work in the hall shall be issued to the Exhibitor/Constructor in the Belgrade Fair Design Office, under the following conditions:
- That the design submitted by the Exhibitor /Constructor has been approved by the person in charge in the Design Office;
- That the Exhibitor/Constructor has settled all his financial obligations toward Belgrade Fair due for payment so far;
- That the Exhibitor / Constructor has submitted the list of persons, with their ID (passport) numbers, who will be engaged on the stand construction and fitting operations.
Based upon the submitted list and the ID (passport) numbers of the staff, who will be engaged on the stand mounting and dismantle operations, Belgrade Fair shall issue to theExhibitor/Constructor identity cards for work in the hall, not more than 10 (ten).
- The Exhibitor/Constructor shall take over the exhibiting space (stand) after the Belgrade Fair Design Office had issued to him the work permit and identity cards.
- The Exhibitor/Constructor shall submit the work permit and a copy of approved design to the Hall Supervisor. The Belgrade Fair's Supervisor will control the Exhibitors' work permits in the hall during the mounting period, in order to prevent non-authorized companies from carrying out works at Belgrade Fair. Any person carrying out the works in the hall shall have the identity cards, which will be controlled by checking his ID. Should it be found out that non-authorized companies and persons carry out the works, Belgrade Fair shall be entitled to stop any further works and remove the non-authorized persons from the hall.
- The stand mounting and/or dismantle works shall be carried out as a rule in the period from 08.00 a.m. to 07.00 p.m., within the deadline determined for each fair event. Exceptionally, Belgrade Fair may decide to extend or shorten the abovementioned working hours, of which it shall inform the Exhibitors in due course. The stand shall be completely constructed and fitted not later than 24 (twenty four) hours before the event opening. At the same time, the Exhibitor shall remove any package materials from the stand.
- Should the Exhibitor/Constructor fail to complete his stand within the deadline provided for, he shall apply for work extension in the hall. Such application shall be submitted to the Hall Supervisor. For each extension hour other than working hours of the hall, the Exhibitor / Constructor shall be charged for the working hour price in accordance with Belgrade Fair Price List. Should the Exhibitor fail to remove the package materials from the exhibiting space, Belgrade Fair shall be entitled to do so at the cost and risk of the Exhibitor, at the price stipulated by the Belgrade Fair Price List.
- Should the Exhibitor commence his exhibiting space construction without the work permit, Belgrade Fair shall stop any further work without any delay, i.e. remove already constructed structure, at the cost and risk of the Exhibitor.
- Any damage to the floor, ceiling, wall, column, or any other part of the hall during the stand mounting and dismantle is strictly forbidden to the stand Constructors. Any nail knocking, screw driving, sticking, welding, drilling, etc. is forbidden.
- Rented stand components may not be damaged or taken out of the stand or hall, unless specifically approved by Belgrade Fair and the Constructor. In case of any damage, the Exhibitor shall pay the value equal to the loss of a new component for any, even accidental damage, as well as 100% of the rental price for the profit loss. A team of experts shall find out any damage in writing.
- After completion of the stand mounting and handing over before the event opening, no complaints shall be received anymore.